The policy covers:
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through our registration form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
We collect medical information in order to ensure your safety while at camp - in case of emergency or for things like food preparation. Once camp is over, we do not keep any of this information on file, and completely erase this data. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about future camp related events.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only camp staff who need the information to perform camp related tasks are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.